My name is Cody Gross. On May 2nd at 2:30 am, our family suffered something that nobody should: Our house burned down completely. Stuff can be replaced; but what made me really upset is that I forgot to grab my Streamlight Stylus Pro® flashlight on the way out of the house.
After 3 hours of the house burning and 11,000 gallons of water poured on what was left, I thought I’d never find my flashlight again. Three days later, I found my flashlight buried under 6" of water and 2 or 3 feet of ashes and drywall. After I pulled it out of the rubble, I just had to see if it worked. So, I clicked it and was amazed at the extremely bright light that came out of it.