The Sales Analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our promotional and sales activities. Administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Experience in sales analysis preferred.
- Strong research and data analysis skills preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills preferred.
- Office Administration Procedures.
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.