The Trade Show Inventory Specialist position is responsible for overseeing the process which will include the preparation of product for both domestic and international trade shows, maintaining the integrity of the company’s physical inventory, insuring proper locating of factory stock and assisting in the shipment of such shows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee the fulfillment of trade show orders.
- Guide Trade Show/ Returns Administrator as needed.
- Primary backup to the RA Specialist with regard to e-mail and phone calls.
- Monitor the preparation and packaging of product going to shows.
- Store and locate inventory in the associated employee sale and trade show locations.
- Coordinate the return of trade show orders.
- Verify counts, visually inspect and disposition trade show returns.
- Consolidate and organize all stored material wherever possible.
- Perform accurate location transactions using the desktop and hand held scanner.
- Verify that goods listed on the location report are located in the areas specified.
- Verify quantity on hand at each location corresponds with the database.
- Notify supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Perform assignments requested by Supervisor on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for keeping a clean and neat work area.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education requirements:
Qualified candidate must be computer literate, have good communication skills and be detail oriented. Must be able to stand for 8 hours and lift 40 pounds.