The Trade Show Coordinator position is responsible for the coordination of all domestic and international factory and rep trade shows from strategic planning through logistics. Requires interaction with various levels of management and departments. Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with management and outside trade show vendors to ensure strategic plan is in place and implemented for Tier 1 trade shows. Drive monthly review meeting for Tier 1 tradeshows.
- Responsible for the implementation of all trades show activities including: space reservations, hotel reservations, badge ordering, show rentals and services, order entry, shipping, and arranging for the set up and tear down.
- Main liaison between Marketing and sales personnel who are working the shows.
- Coordinate Marketing recommended materials and designs with exhibit house on layout, drawings, labor, etc on major shows.
- Develop and maintain inventory management of all trade show assets
- Coordinate following activities related to individual trade shows:
- Literature fulfillment (including new products)
- Sample fulfillment (including new products)
- Shipment of all trade show materials to individual shows including maintaining bill of material by market.
- Press kit fulfillment for designated tradeshows.
- Create comprehensive show file for each show director prior to show.
- Assist in planning yearly trade show schedules and publish to Tier 1 management by Q4 for the following year.
- Maintain show directory file and show file on website.
- Maintain all exhibit book and trade show files.
- Review and recommend new shows by market and forward to division sales directors for comment.
- Attend trade shows as necessary. Work as set-up/tear-down point person.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in Trade Show Coordination or relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in busy, deadline oriented environment
- Motivitated self-starter
- Office Suite including: Word, Power Point and strong Excel skills. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.