The Marketing Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting corporate and marketing efforts through content and materials creation, Trade Shows and events, and Channels Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of banner ads, promotional flyers, and other POS materials for use in the field
- Work in tandem with the Channels and Product Management teams in maintaining Salsify, a database management system. Responsibilities include the upload of product images and other related marketing materials to support the launch of new products and current product offerings.
- Design and production of creative assets for Trade Show exhibition materials, Virtual Trade Shows, and events
- Support new initiatives including product selection tool, distributor support site, and content contribution projects
- Collaborate with the team on the creation and execution of product packaging
- Manage sponsorship requests and updates to team for promotion
- Create detailed and visually appealing presentations for meetings and events
- Work with outside creative vendors to direct and facilitate projects
- Any other duties as so assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Understanding of print design and development
- Ability to work closely with other departments
- Understanding of Streamlight’s markets
- Experience with Social Media Platforms
- Digital Design experience with competency in Computer Graphics
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat