The Marketing Coordinator – Design & Production is responsible for the design, creation and maintenance of marketing collateral to support corporate and channel’s marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graphic design of marketing collateral:
- New and revised materials (images, ad conversions, etc.)
- Print (data sheets, catalog, etc.)
- Digital (web banners)
- Trade Shows
- Oversee product photo shoots and application/lifestyle photo shoots and video shoots.
- Work with outside creative vendors to direct and facilitate projects. Includes the coordination of services of printing suppliers, freelance artists and other suppliers in the production of printed materials
- Maintain partnerships with relevant distributors and industry partners in conjunction with our media schedule and events.
- Works with distributors to ensure they have the correct information and photography. Ensure they have an understanding of the product line and brand
- Coordinates with Outside Sales and distributors to create and promote flyers, catalogs, ads, and other collateral such as POS materials for use in the field
- Execution of campaigns and promotions through email and other outlets
- Work with IT department to ensure current information is depicted on company website.
- Assist in the proofing of layouts, product features, benefits, patents and legal copy required on all packaging.
- Engagement with Social Media as necessary including blogs and forums
- Any other duties as so assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Understanding of print design and development
- Ability to work closely with other departments
- Understanding of Streamlight’s markets with a preferred knowledge of the Law Enforcement, Sporting Goods and Military markets
- Experience with Social Media Platforms
- Digital Design expertise with competency in Computer Graphics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in Creative Cloud: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat