The Digital Marketing and Web Coordinator is responsible for the online brand awareness, website content, and overall onsite user experience of the corporate website. The Digital Marketing and Web Coordinator will coordinate website content with a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to implement the digital marketing strategies for the corporation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, coordinates and updates content for organization’s website within the Sitefinity CMS platform.
- Responsible for the strategy and implementation of digital marketing initiatives including search engine optimization (SEO).
- Work with vendor partners to coordinate the corporate SEO program and develop channels SEO program.
- Collects, monitors, and assesses performance metrics through Google Analytics and makes recommendations for achieving goals.
- Coordinate with vendors to create quarterly reports of website traffic, key marketing metrics, and performance updates.
- Maintain consistency in the introduction and of new and upgraded products on the website in keeping with the online marketing initiative for the organization.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant information.
- Work on creating and implementing digital campaigns to include landing pages. micro-sites, paid search, and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Lead and maintain digital initiatives including website translations, product selection tool, community, and distributor support site.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Liaison with outside web developer/IT partners, creative agencies, and Streamlight Marketing & IT Departments.
- Collaborate with full Marketing team to support Production Management System updates, major campaigns, product launches, or other cross-functional milestones.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- 2-3 years relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science, marketing or related field.
- Experience in CMS and PCM platforms, with Sitefinity, Salsify, Smartsheet and Salesforce proficiency a plus.
- Experience in Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Experience with SEO tools, including SEMrush and other tools.
- Technical experience with data analytics and data management.
- Understanding or experience of effective web design/information architecture.
- IT experience in application software a plus.
- Proficiency in current web technologies and standard office applications such as: Microsoft Office, Content Management Systems, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.