Provide computer systems programming and database interface, including support of program code with enhancements and changes, to support existing business systems.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to technical support staff regarding SQL database or IT issues as needed.
- Provide general programming assistance for programming projects.
- Learn existing business system, both custom and 3rd party, and provide departmental backup and support.
- Assist in business system upgrades and patching.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years programming experience.
- Experience with PC hardware and OS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Server level knowledge.
- SQL Database Knowledge.
- Experience with the following programming languages: C#, VB, ASPX and Scripting.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal.