There was a lot to see at SHOT Show 2019. Once again, we were there in Las Vegas at the largest trade show for professionals in the shooting sports, hunting and law enforcement industries, with our latest weapon-mounted and tactical lights. This year, there was a lot of interest and excitement around all of the new products we introduced this year:
- TLR-8® G: Our popular low-profile weapon-mounted light is now available with a green laser. The 500 lumen white light produces a narrow beam, while the green aiming laser is easy to see in daylight. It also has the safe off feature to prevent accidental activation and uses a single CR123A battery.
- TLR-6® fits SIG SAUER® P365®: This new model of our fan-favorite tactical light with integrated red aiming laser fits the P365. The light produces a 100 lumens of bright light, and batteries can be replaced with the light mounted on the gun.
- TL-Racker™: This all-in-one integrated shotgun forend light allows you to replace your weapon’s forend with a bright 850 lumen LED light. It features a sleek design that eliminates the need for remote cords, reducing snag hazards, as well as an elongated switch pad that accommodates any hand size. This light is ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating home defense options.
- TLR-VIR® II: This lightweight weapon-mounted tactical illuminator features a visible white LED and an integrated infrared LED/Laser. It also has an ambidextrous momentary and steady on/off switch, as well as a recessed three-position mode selector switch. The light securely fits M17/M18 pistols and all long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- ProTac® Rail Mount HL-X Laser: This 1,000 lumen long gun light features an integrated red aiming laser with windage and elevation adjustments. It is also multi-fuel – it can run on one of our 18650 USB rechargeable batteries or 2 CR123A lithium batteries.
- TLR-6® Non-Laser: Versions without a laser of our popular 100 lumen ultra-compact TLR-6 are now available. The different light housings for this non-laser model securely attach to the rail and trigger guard of select Glock® and M&P® Shield™ handguns.
- ProTac® 90: A 300 lumen, ultra-compact, right-angle tactical light featuring the convenience of multi-fuel technology. With its 90˚head and a multi-function clip designed to fit MOLLE and other gear, the new light provides multiple wearing options for those requiring hands-free operation.
- Siege® X USB: A multi-function, ultra-compact USB rechargeable lantern that can also be used as a handheld flashlights. The new light, designed to work in a wide variety of tactical, outdoor, DIY and other applications, delivers up to 325 lumens in lantern mode and up to 300 lumens on its flashlight setting. The compact lantern is powered by one Streamlight 18650 USB Lithium Ion rechargeable battery or two CR123 batteries and includes a battery level indicator built into the on/off button.