Responsible for the receiving and in-process inspection of parts and assemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and monitor the quality of incoming parts and assemblies from suppliers.
- Utilize standard and specialized measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, comparators and a variety of standardized gages to inspect incoming parts.
- Read and follow written instructions, engineering drawings, schematics and related documentation.
- Maintain detailed records and prepare various reports to be used by engineering and production.
- Regularly required to move about the facility.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Competent with MS Office and job specific software.
- Ability to maintain a positive, constructive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills as well as interpersonal aptitude needed.
- High degree of reliability, accuracy and integrity.
- Experience and/or training in quality control inspection or similar related responsibilities in a manufacturing environment.