SUBMIT A SERVICE REQUEST
Streamlight services our products for end users in two ways:
- You can have an Authorized Service Center (ASC), including the Factory facility, service your light. You can ship the product directly to these Centers. Many of them also offer walk-in service.
- You can receive Priority Service by completing our Online Service Request.
For the fastest turn around at the Factory:
- Select the light(s) you will be sending back by adding them to the cart and then simply checkout your cart and fill out some basic information for expedited services
- You will also be able to login later to track the progress of your Service Request and you will have a record of your request, which you should save
- If a problem is found that is not covered under the warranty, we will contact you with an estimated cost before proceeding
Please Read this Information:
When returning a light for Service, please include the following inside the package:
- If you elected Priority Service, the printed online Service Request
- A copy of the proof of purchase, if available. If not available, state the date of purchase and from whom
- Your light(s)
When shipping, please use a carrier that can confirm delivery.
START YOUR SERVICE REQUEST
The following lights must be returned to the Factory for service:
- Survivor LED (except for base plate and bezel assembly)
- TLR (except for bezel assembly and switch plate)
- Vantage (except for bezel assembly and switch plate)
- Sidewinder Compact
- Waypoint Rechargeable
To check on the status of all online request Click Here and login.
For all other request
E-mails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Subject should be ATTENTION SERVICE.
Please indicate who you are, your address, phone number and the model(s) of flashlight being repaired.
Many service requests are covered under warranty. To learn about the Streamlight Warranty Information, follow this link.