The E-Flood® models are industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lanterns featuring power LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and high reliability. The E-Flood® models use 6 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors to produce a uniform flood pattern.
- Six (6) C4® LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow higher light output or longer run time
- 2 levels of lighting:
High: 4,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 615 lumens, up to 8 hrs.
Low: 2,150 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 330 lumens, up to 18 hrs.
- Zero-maintenance, 6V, 12 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery is rechargeable up to 500 times
- Red and green LEDs give charge status
- Serialized for positive identification
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Available in international safety orange or high-visibility yellow
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Fits existing LiteBox® chargers
- IPX4 Rated for weather resistant operation
- Length: 11.5" Width: 5.1" Height: 7" Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Includes shoulder strap, AC and DC charge cords and charge rack
- Assembled in USA
E-Flood Upgrade Kit
100V, 120V, 230V, 240V AC Charge Cords
12V DC Charge Cords
Battery (color may vary)
Quick Release Strap
Standard and Direct Wire Mounting Racks (color availability product dependant)
Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-22.214.171.124 (2003) mounted in any position
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|