We engineered this compact, long-running, high-performance headlight to meet the hazardous locations while maintaining exceptional light output and a long run time.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 120 lumens measured system output, 6,800 candela peak beam intensity, and 165 meter beam distance, runs 11 hours
- Three "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Push-button on/off switch easy to use even when wearing heavy gloves
- One meter impact-resistance tested
- Package includes both elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 4.76 x 6.35 x 7.82 cm
- 202 g with batteries and head strap
- Available in orange
- ATEX-approved for Category 1 (Zone 0) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <200°C.
- Limited lifetime warranty
No Accessories Specified
II 1G Ex ia IIC T3 Ga; FTZU 11 ATEX 0052X
Class I, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T4, "Classified"
Class I, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T4, "Exia"
Permissible for use in Gassy Mines, Methane/air only. Appr. No. 20-A070001-0
Ex ia IIC T3 Ga; UL-BR 12.0403X
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|