3AA HAZ-LO® LED Headlamp
ATEX-rated for Category 1G (Zone 0) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <200°C.
- RoHS compliant
- C4® LED delivers 120 lumens; 6,800 candela; 165 meter beam distance, runs 11 hours
- Parabolic reflector produces long range brilliance and smooth uniform beam pattern
- Uses three "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Push-button on/off switch easy to use even when wearing heavy gloves
- O-ring sealed, weather and Impact-resistant resin body; 1 meter impact-resistance tested
- Includes both elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- Length: 4.76 x 6.35 x 7.82 cm; Weight: 202 g with batteries and head strap
- Available in orange
- Limited lifetime warranty
II 1G Ex ia IIC T3 Ga; FTZU 11 ATEX 0052X
Class I, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T4, "Classified"
Class I, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T4, "Exia"
Permissible for use in Gassy Mines, Methane/air only. Appr. No. 20-A070001-0
Ex ia IIC T3 Ga; UL-BR 12.0403X
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|