3AA HAZ-LO® LED Headlamp
ATEX-approved for Category 1 (Zone 0) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <200°C.
- RoHS compliant
- C4® LED delivers 120 lumens; 6,800 candela; 165 meter beam distance, runs 11 hours
- Parabolic reflector produces long range brilliance and smooth uniform beam pattern
- Uses three "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Push-button on/off switch easy to use even when wearing heavy gloves
- O-ring sealed, weather and Impact-resistant resin body; 1 meter impact-resistance tested
- Includes both elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- Length: 4.76 x 6.35 x 7.82 cm; Weight: 202 g with batteries and head strap
- Available in orange
- Limited lifetime warranty
II 1G Ex ia IIC T3 Ga; FTZU 11 ATEX 0052X
Class I, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T4, "Classified"
Class I, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T4, "Exia"
Permissible for use in Gassy Mines, Methane/air only. Appr. No. 20-A070001-0
Ex ia IIC T3 Ga; UL-BR 12.0403X
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|