3N ProPolymer® LED
ATEX-approved for Category 1 (Zone 0) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <135°C.
- 3 ultra-bright white 100,000-hour life LEDs deliver 30 lumens; runs 120 hours
- Powered by three "N" alkaline batteries (included)
- Anti-static, impact-resistant polymer construction
- Momentary blink or constant-on tail switch
- Compact size conveniently fits in pocket; integrated pocket clip keeps it in place
- Wrist lanyard connection
- Length: 13.33 cm; Weight: 59.54g
- Assembled in USA
Rubber Helmet Strap
II 1G EEx ia IIC T4; DEMKO 04 ATEX 0406954
Intrinsic Safety for Hazardous Locations; Class I and II, Div.1, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G; Class III T4A "Classified"
Intrinsic Safety for Hazardous Locations Exia; Class I and II, Div.1, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G; Class III, T4A "Exia"
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|