2AA ProPolymer® Xenon
Tough, super-convenient, extra bright flashlight features dual switching on the head and the tail cap.
- Powered by 2 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Xenon gas-filled bi-pin bulb
- 4,500 candela (peak beam intensity), 9 lumens
- Runs 4 continuous hrs.
- Features a wrist lanyard connection and pocket clip
- 15.4cm / 104.9g
- ATEX-approved for Category 2 (Zone 1) locations. For use in places where an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum operating temperature of <100°C.
- Assembled in USA
Poly Mount Kit
Rubber Helmet Strap
II 2G Ex e ib IIb T5; SEV 07 ATEX 0120
Class I, Div. 1, Groups C,D; Class I, Div 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T3C
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T3C
Permissible for use in Gassy Mines, Methane/air only. Appr. No. 10C-648-0
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|