PolyTac® Helmet Lighting Kit
Universal lighting kit fits both traditional and modern style firefighting helmets. It is a low-profile, lightweight, economical alternative for securely mounting a flashlight to almost any style fire helmet.
- Kit includes:
- PolyTac with lithium batteries
- Streamlight Helmet Mount
- Rubber Helmet Strap
- Streamlight Helmet Mount can be used in conjunction with the PolyTac. Durable, lightweight, aluminum mount easily attaches to the brim of firefighter’s helmets with no tools required.
- Rubber Helmet Strap can be used in conjunction with the PolyTac . It is a quick and easy, “no tools required” method to attach your PolyTac to almost any helmet. Made of engineered high-strength rubber. Also fits hard hats.
- PolyTac specs:
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes:
1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high:
- High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip-resistant feel
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.34 in. (13.56 cm); 4.2 oz (121 grams) with batteries
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|