Tough, durable, portable lantern certified for hazardous locations. Now with new C4® LED technology producing 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs.
- **** Survivor LED MOVIE ****
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Lamp and battery housings and battery base made of high-impact, super-tough nylon for exceptional durability
- LED Rating:
High – 36,000 candela (peak beam intensity) and 140 lumens
Low – 12,000 candela (peak beam intensity) and 47 lumens
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
NiCd – High: 3.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level.
NiCd – Low: 13 hours.
NiCd – Flash: 8 hours continuous.
NiCd – Moonlight: 20 days continuous.
Alkaline – High: 4 continuous hours to the 10% output level.
Alkaline – Low: 15 hours.
Alkaline – Flash: 8 hours continuous.
Alkaline – Moonlight: 20 days continuous.
- All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance
- Industrial rechargeable nickelcadmium 4.8V, 1.9 amp-hour,4-cell sub-C battery pack or optional (4)AA alkaline battery pack
- 17.93 cm (H) x 7.23 cm (W) x 7.58 cm (D)
- Height in charger: 22.02 cm
- Weight without charger: 0.507 kg with NiCd pack, 0.371 kg with alkaline pack
- 4-modes: High, Low, Flash, and Moonlight functions
- Serialized for easy identification
- Fits existing Survivor chargers
- ATEX-approved for Category 2 (Zone 1) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <135°C.
- Assembled in USA
100V, 120V, 230V, 240V AC Charge Cords
10-hour Steady Charger Holder
12V DC Charge Cords
5 Unit Bank Charger
Alkaline Battery Pack
Rechargeable Battery Pack
Alkaline :: FTZU 06 ATEX 0285X; II 1G Ex ia IIB T4
Rechargeable :: FTZU 06 ATEX 0285X; II 2G Ex e ib IIB T4
Class I, Div. 1, Groups C,D, T4; Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T4
Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D, T4 "Exia"; Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T4
Permissible Flashlight; (with alkaline batteries only). Approval. No. 20-A100001-0. Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only.
Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2003) mounted in any position.
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|