BUILT TO WORLD CLASS STANDARDS.
CARRIED BY WORLD CLASS FIREFIGHTERS.
Streamlight® torches have long been regarded as the world’s most trusted torches. The unparalleled quality that built that reputation shines as brightly as ever in the ATEX-approved line of firefighting and industrial torches. These models are approved for hazardous locations, and offer extensive features, including extreme-brightness, long runtimes, and waterproof, virtually unbreakable polymer construction. Streamlight torches: world class quality, world wide trust.
Click here for information on Non-rechargeable International Safety Rated Lights.
- ATEX-approved for Category 2 (Zone 1) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <135°C.
- Available in rechargeable and alkaline models
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications.
- Industrial rechargeable NiCd battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batterie
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IP54 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested