Fire Vulcan® LED
- ATEX-approved for Category 3 (Zones 2 and 22) locations. For use in places with an explosive atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is not likely to occur in normal operation, but if it does, only occurs for short periods. It has a maximum surface temperature of <120°C Gas, 65°C Dust.
- Features C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hr lifetime and two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs
- 2 levels of light output
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Two lightweight lithium ion nanotechnology cells; recharges in 5 hrs
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Waterproof/Dustproof IP66