This website is owned, maintained and operated by STREAMLIGHT INC, a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 30 Eagleville Road, Eagleville PA 19403. Any visitor is welcomed to the STREAMLIGHT website; however, each visitor agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use upon accessing the site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
1. Restrictions on Use of Downloaded Material: Use of any materials found on the STREAMLIGHT website is limited to your private, personal, non-commercial use. You may download content of this website for your private, personal, non-commercial use only. You may not, however, (1) distribute, transmit or otherwise use for any commercial purpose any such contents on or off line; (2) modify, reuse or repost the contents; (3) remove markings on the materials contained herein which provide notice of STREAMLIGHTs copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property rights; (4) use any of the materials or contents of this website for any unauthorized public purpose.
2. Rights in Contents of This Website: The entire contents of this website are copyrighted and owned by STREAMLIGHT Inc. and, as such, are protected by copyright in the domestic United States and overseas by domestic and foreign laws and treaties. Other items, including product names, domain names and STREAMLIGHTS slogans, logos or otherwise, are the subject of common law or federally registered trademark law. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the STREAMLIGHT website by usage. A visitor may not use these copyrighted or trademarked materials except in accordance with these "Terms and Conditions." Any unauthorized use, except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, may constitute infringement and may be actionable by law. Certain items on the website may be owned and copyrighted or trademarked by third parties and are used by STREAMLIGHT with their permission. These same Terms and Conditions apply to those items as well. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary data (including images, text, page layout, or form) of STREAMLIGHTs without its express written consent.
3. Domain Names and STREAMLIGHTs Trademarks: The STREAMLIGHT name as well as other items expressly marked as STREAMLIGHT trademarks are protected by common law and state and federal trademark law. Any unauthorized use of same, including their use by any unlicensed third party as a domain name or internet address, is strictly prohibited, constitutes infringement, and may be actionable by law. You may not use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing STREAMLIGHTs name or trademarks without the express written consent of STREAMLIGHT. You may not use any STREAMLIGHT logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of any link without express written permission.
4. Warranty Information: THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. STREAMLIGHT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on its website. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this site or for out dated or inaccurate information. STREAMLIGHT does not warrant its website will function without interruption or is free of viruses or other materials which could harm your computer. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, STREAMLIGHT and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF STREAMLIGHT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Non-Liability for Linked Sites: Visitors to the STREAMLIGHT website may from time to time be permitted to access Links which would permit them to visit third party websites. Such links are provided to our customers as a convenience only. These sites are not owned or controlled by STREAMLIGHT and STREAMLIGHT assumes no responsibility for their content or liability for their use. If you visit any such website, you do so at your own risk.
6. No Solicitation or Offer: STREAMLIGHT has designed this website in order to provide general information about it and its products. The information found on STREAMLIGHTs website is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any particular product or service. Furthermore, information regarding pricing and availability of any STREAMLIGHT product as may from time to time be set forth in its website are subject to change without notice, and may not be available in all locations where STREAMLIGHT does business.
7. Forwarding Looking Statements: Any statements contained within this website concerning STREAMLIGHTs future business prospects are "forwarding looking statements" under the appropriate state and federal law. There can be no assurance that stated future results will be achieved and actual results could differ materially from forecasts, estimates and summary information contained on the STREAMLIGHT website.
9. Communications with STREAMLIGHT via the Website: Visitors to the STREAMLIGHT website are encouraged to submit comments so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the content does not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Such comments might include feedback and suggestions about our products and services and the website. Any such submissions must not contain software viruses, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Likewise, one may not use a false e-mail address or impersonate any person or entity which would mislead as to the origin of the information. It is understood and agreed to by any submitting party that you grant STREAMLIGHT a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media and that the information provided is accurate; you own or have permission to submit same; and that use of the content will not cause injury to any person or entity. Further, STREAMLIGHT is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, and suggestions submitted pursuant to these terms and conditions for any purpose whatever, including but not limited to creating and marketing products and/or services using such information.
10. Intellectual Property:
Patent Information STREAMLIGHT owns and extensive estate of United States and foreign patents that apply to its products as may be displayed within the site. Please see the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY link for a detailed description of same.
Copyright Information This website and its content are the sole and exclusive property of STREAMLIGHT and/or its suppliers and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. STREAMLIGHT reserves all rights in the site and its content not specifically granted in any separate written agreements or under these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright Complaints STREAMLIGHT respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that Streamlight is in violation of a copyright owned by you, please submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
John C. Gregory, Jr.
30 Eagleville Road
Eagleville PA 19143
610-631-0600, ext. 8715
Trademark Information The STREAMLIGHT name and other marks and/or product names used on this site are the common law or registered trademarks of STREAMLIGHT INC. in the United States and/or other countries. Other STREAMLIGHT marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons or scripts used on the website are STREAMLIGHTs service marks, trademarks and trade dress and are the sole and exclusive property of STREAMLIGHT INC and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among its customers or cause disparagement to STREAMLIGHT. A complete list of STREAMLIGHTS trademarks may be viewed at its INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY link. Trademarks not owned by STREAMLIGHT that may from time to time appear on this website are the property of their respective owners and are attributed as such.
RealTree® Hardwoods Green High Definition® (HD) and RealTree Hardwoods® Blaze™ are registered trademarks of Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd.
Buckmasters® is a registered trademark of Buckmasters, Ltd.
11. Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Conflict-of-laws principles shall not apply to the contrary. If any section or clause of the Terms and Conditions is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be in effect.
12. Export Restrictions: No software or other downloadable materials from this website may be downloaded or exported to Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods, nor to a national or resident of any such country.
13. Reservation of Rights: Rights not expressly granted or otherwise addressed under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by STREAMLIGHT.
14. Terms & Conditions Subject to Change: STRAMLIGHT reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. All users are bound these changes. Visitors should periodically check updated postings of these Terms and Conditions.
STREAMLIGHT POLICY REGARDING INVENTOR SUBMISSIONS
As a leading manufacturer of flashlights and related equipment used in both the public and private sectors by retail customers, law enforcement, fire fighters, the military and others, many individuals submit ideas for our consideration. It is often our experience that many ideas submitted have previously been proposed, patented by STREAMLIGHT or others, or may be currently under development within STREAMLIGHT. We believe the U.S. patent law provides the best means to fairly and adequately protect not only STREAMLIGHTs interest regarding the unsolicited submission of ideas, but the submitters interests as well. Therefore, in order to avoid confusion or misunderstanding, STREAMLIGHT will not accept, review, evaluate, discuss or consider in any manner whatsoever, the submission of any idea for which a non-provisional utility and/or design patent has not been issued, absent the execution of Agreement disclaiming any duty of confidentiality. A sample of such an agreement is provided below. Please note that any such submission will not be shown, copied, distributed to, or provided in any manner whatsoever to STREAMLIGHT management, engineers, or other employees. John C. Gregory, Jr., STREAMLIGHTs General Counsel and Intellectual Property Manger, will contact you in writing should STREAMLIGHT chose to review your submission and provided you with an agreement regarding the terms and conditions pursuant to which STREAMLIGHT would agree to conduct such further review. No other STREAMLIGHT employee has the authority to receive or process submissions of this nature.
DODD-FRANK CONFLICT-FREE MINERALS LEGISLATION
On August 22, 2012, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) released final rules relating to Section 1502(b) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (“Dodd-Frank”) that require all public companies to annually disclose and report to the SEC whether any of their products contain minerals (Tin, Tantalum, Tungsten and Gold, so called 3TG or “conflict minerals) that may have originated from mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo or one of nine African nations that share a border with the DRC (the “DRC Region). Although Streamlight is not required to report directly to the SEC, many of its distributors are.
Streamlight is committed to sourcing its products responsibly and in compliance with “Dodd-Frank” or any other regulation. Streamlight intends to comply with the requirements of the SEC’s Conflict Minerals rule and expects our suppliers to do the same. Streamlight does not directly purchase raw metal ores that may be used in the manufacture of our products from smelters or mines. As a result, we do not have first-hand knowledge of their source.However, Streamlight requires its suppliers to be compliant as well. Streamlight conducts due diligence to confirm its suppliers are sourcing materials from socially responsible suppliers in order to assure compliance with Dodd-Frank’s conflict minerals reporting rules.
In order to accomplish this, Streamlight will
(i) Require that all of its suppliers complete surveys regarding the country of origin of any of the subject minerals;
(ii) Require that all suppliers agree to cooperate with Streamlight in connection with any due diligence that Streamlight chooses to perform with respect to its country of origin inquiries; and
(iii) Require a supplier, when Streamlight or one of its distributors deems it necessary, to provide reasonable proof of the due diligence performed by the supplier to support the country of origin information provided by the supplier to Streamlight.
This policy applies to all products manufactured by and/or sold by Streamlight anywhere in the world.