Streamlight® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear*. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your particular Streamlight product may have a different warranty that was in place at the time of purchase. Please provide proof-of-purchase when processing a warranty claim. If you have further questions or would like to process a warranty claim, please review Streamlight's FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight's service center near you, including factory information. If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488/610-631-0600.
*Sidewinder and Sidewinder Compact Series not included in limited lifetime warranty.
Q: How can I send a product in for service?
A: You have two options:
- You can have an Authorized Service Center (ASC), including the Factory facility, service your light. You can ship the product directly to these Centers. Many of them also offer walk-in service.
- You can receive Priority Service by completing our Online Service Request. For the fastest turn around at the Factory:
- Select the light(s) you will be sending back by adding them to the cart and then simply checkout your cart and fill out some basic information for expedited services.
- You will also be able to login later to track the progress of your Service Request and you will have a record of your request, which you should save.
- If a problem is found that is not covered under the warranty, we will contact you with an estimated cost before proceeding.
To begin click here.
Please read this information.
When returning a light for Service, please include the following inside the package:
- If you elected Priority Service, the printed online Service Request.
- A copy of the proof of purchase, if available. If not available, state the date of purchase and from whom.
- Your light(s).